AME’s flagship event, the Mathematics Teachers Conference, aims to bring together international and local mathematicians and mathematics educators to share their expertise and to keep Singapore teachers updated with developments in the mathematics curriculum.
The theme of MTC2021 is The Joy of Learning Mathematics. This half-day (virtual) event will take place on Friday 4th June 2021. Please refer to this link for the finalized programme, abstracts of talks and speakers’ bio.
Before you proceed to register for MTC2021, please note the following.
- MTC2021 is a purely online event. Participants are to ensure that they have a reliable internet connection.
- Each participant is required to register individually. There is no group registration. However, group payment via IFAAS will be accepted. If there is more than one participant from a school, each participant should register individually, indicating clearly in the School/Organization field the name of the school. After all participants have registered, the person-in-charge should send an email to email@example.com with the full list of the names of the participants. AME will then bill the school the total amount via IFAAS.
- Fees: i) SGD65 for AME Life / Ordinary members with a valid membership. ii) SGD70 Participants from a School/Organization with a valid AME Corporate Membership. iii) SGD75 General Public.
- All fees received are non-refundable.
- AME reserves that right to not admit any participant who has not paid the fees.
- All local participants will receive a complimentary copy of the AME Yearbook 2020, Mathematics: Connection and Beyond, which will be delivered to the local address provided during registration. There will be no replacement in case of failed delivery. If you are a school teacher, please input your school’s address for the delivery. The delivery will be scheduled after the conclusion of MTC2021. Overseas participants and/or those who wish to have an electronic version of the yearbook may order directly from the publisher World Scientific at their own cost.