Manuscripts are accepted for review with the understanding that they are original, have not been published before, and are not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The manuscript must be written in the template provided. It should not exceed thirty pages.
- The manuscript must adhere to the code of ethics of the journal.
- The preferred style guide is the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), 7th edition.
- Prepare two versions of the manuscript, a copy and a blind copy. The blind copy must not have the author’s name, institution or any direct reference to the author/s.
- Email both versions of the manuscript to the Editor at email@example.com