Teaching Calculus with Big Ideas in Mind
Facilitator: A/P Toh Tin Lam (NIE)
15 March 2021, 2 to 5 pm (Singapore Time)16 March 2021, 2 to 5 pm (Singapore Time)
Before you proceed to register for the event, please note the following.
- The Institute is a purely online workshop conducted via zoom. Participants are to ensure that they have a reliable internet connection.
- Each participant is required to register with their full name. They will be admitted to the zoom session based on their registered name.
- There is no group registration. However, group payment via IFAAS will be accepted. If there is more than one participant from a school, each participant should register individually, indicating clearly in the Organization field the name of the school. Thereafter, the person-in-charge should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full list of the names of the participants. AME will then bill the school the total amount via IFAAS.
- Fees are SGD100 per participant for the full 6 hours workshop. AME ordinary members with a valid membership will enjoy SGD10 reduction. Each participant from a school with a valid Corporate Membership will also enjoy SGD10 reduction.
- All fees received are non-refundable.
- AME reserves that right to not admit any participant who has not paid the fees.
AME Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I understand that by proceeding with this registration, I hereby give consent to the Association of Mathematics Educators (AME) for the collection and use of my personal data declared in this form for the following purposes: 1) administration for the event; 2) for record keeping, statistical and research purposes; 3) to inform me of future activities. AME will not disclose or make my personal data available to a third party without consent, unless required to do so by law.