AME’s flagship event, the Mathematics Teachers Conference, aims to bring together international and local mathematicians and mathematics educators to share their expertise and to keep Singapore teachers updated with developments in the mathematics curriculum.
The theme of MTC2022 is Mathematics Instruction for the Future. This half-day (virtual) event will take place on Thursday 2nd June 2022, 8am to 12 noon. Speakers include:
- Professor Michael Dorff, Brigham Young University, USA
- Professor Manuel Santos-Trigo, Cinvestav-IPN, Mexico
- Professor Roberto Araya, Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Professor Chan Heng Huat, National University of Singapore
- Dr Ng Kit Ee, Dawn, National Institute of Education, NTU
- Dr Yeo Boon Wooi, Joseph, National Institute of Education, NTU
- Dr Yeap Ban Har, Pathlight School (Singapore)/Anglo-Singapore International School (Thailand)
We thank all speakers and participants for a successful MTC2022. Follow the link to a permanent page for MTC2022.
Some of the speakers have agreed to share their slides with participants. The url (if available) can be found in the conference programme directly under the speaker’s name.